BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 10 October 2012

my day

i'm feel tired today because i have four class for today...starting on 8.30 a.m o'clock until 6.00 p.m
my first class is accounting i just do my assignment...then my second class is MGT 417..madam said she will do the test for the next week..so i must do the preparation...
MGT 417 all about IT...sometime i'm feel bored to read the book of MGT 417...
so at 12.00 p.m o'clock i take my lunch at pak mat corner..a lot of food that i can choice...
so i decide to eat nasi arab a my lunch...yummy!!after 2.00 p.m i continue my next class is Arabic.. i interest to study Arabic language..have many word that i got it...alhamdulillah...
so for the lastly my English class...i just practice for my grouping drama....

0 comments: